Sunday, July 3, 2011

Listening to my Body?

My body decided it needed to sleep in more than go to yoga this morning. Fair enough. I was up until 3:00 AM Friday night and 2:00 AM last night, so I guess it deserved the break. I wait tables, so I was also on my feet and running around until those respective times.

I knew my challenge was official when I made it to the 9:30 AM class yesterday morning. This morning, though, it wasn't in the cards.

This also means: I have a double coming up! I don't know when or how that's gonna work out, but I'm sort of looking forward to it. I feel like the second class will be illuminating, terrifying, challenging, and rewarding. Already the muscles have opened up and settled down. What happens when the already opened muscles are stretched a 3rd and 4th time? Balance changes constantly, but I'm still curious to see what happens to it the second class.

However...Spine strengthening series? Not looking forward to two of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment