Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 34: Balancing

Let's go back to Mary Jarvis, shall we?

" Day 31-60, we start to get into the emotional “stuff”.  As in the first 30 days, where we readjust the entire physical body, the next 30 days we readjust the entire emotional body while simultaneously regenerating and rebuilding every single cell in the body.  We also begin to get into some serious realignment of the spine and the entire central nervous system.  These next 30 days, you really begin to feel mentally fatigued, even in spite of the fact that you physically feel better than you ever have in your entire life!!!!  This is the emotional readjustment." (click here for more/great info)

In short, yes.

My body feels awesome right now. I'm working deeper into the poses and starting to balance out my spine a lot. I used to have no problem back bending but tons of issues with any forward bend. Forward bending is improving immensely (which in turn really helps my back bending). Knees are starting to lock out stronger. It's great.

But my mind feels like I'm two years old again. I actually have a desire to start thrashing around and crying and screaming. Today's class was fine physically, but my mind was all over the place. It improved over time (turns out the end of "Hey, Jude" is a great mind filler. Just the na-na-na part. It's awesome) but still a struggle. It's not that I'm even frustrated about anything. I'm just pissed off.

Trying to remember to listen to the voice that says yes from now on. Should be an interesting 26 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment