Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 27: The Day Off

I did a double yesterday because today's work schedule was weird and, as much as I love yoga class, it's been great to have a day off. I have bruises on the front of my hips from full locust. My back is sort of knotted and weird in general. Usually, it feels all right once I get started in class and moving around, but especially yesterday felt kinda gnarly and tight.

So, am I getting stronger and tighter or just tighter? I like to think it's stronger. It's weird to think that I'm reaching the halfway point. Sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that I'm going to keep doing this, that it's not all over after 60 days. I guess I'm just really used to short term thinking. Kind of nice to have something that's long term, something I'll keep doing probably until something stops me.

No comments:

Post a Comment