Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 25: Logistics

Getting my work schedule is always such a pain in the ass moment because it means scheduling classes around those times. With this week, it looks like I'll be pulling a few doubles to make sure I at least make it to 30 in 30. That's the goal. 60 in 60 is the challenge.

The great thing, though, is that now that it's as hot outside as it is in a bikram studio, I'm not nearly as annoyed as others! It feels great, actually. In general, I really do. I'm still sort of falling over...all the time...but it's a lot easier to take. Which is a start.

Even though I still have a long time to figure it out, I do think I'll go to teacher training. I don't know if I believe there's a path, but if I did, I would say that TT is on it. That'll be a whole nother annoying blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment