Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back in the Swing

At least a little bit.

Looks like this work study might very possibly work out. Which is great. At least I know where I'm practicing for the next month or so. It's a start, right?

More importantly, feel like I've finally settled into things a bit. One teacher always reminded us, "Every day, life is different, so every day, your yoga class is different." Well, when everything changes in the space of 3-5 days, let me tell you, your yoga practice can get all kinds of wonky. But it felt great tonight. Sweaty, slightly crazy, maybe missing a few poses, but for the most part, I was up and going. That's all I ask for.

I miss having my challenge, though. If anything, it's more of a challenge now. Because the only reason to go is for myself, not to fulfill some imaginary challenge. And I don't have the time to go everyday. I try to get up for those 6:30am classes and just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe one day, but right now, not in my practice. In any case, I'm still going consistently and that's all anyone can ask for. I'm grateful this yoga is still a part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment